Time EngineRequirements: LTNCore
DISCONTINUED All plugins will be rewritten and open sourced. http://fenixenginemv.gitlab.io/
What does this plugin do?
This plugin will give your game a time system. It allows for you to have months, days, weeks and of course time. It will provide you with a clock(HUD) to be used on the map, during battle or in the menu. This plugin will have add-ons including a day and night cycle plugin and time control/travel plugin.
Game Time Options:
- Set your own custom months, weeks, and days to be used in your game.
- Set your own time speed, how fast would you like time to move?
- You can choose to pause time when dialogue is active, during the menu or during battles.
- You can change the position of the clock when displayed on the map, in battle or in the menu.
- You can choose how you want the clock to display the information, hide the date, use abbreviated names or show only the clock
- You can choose between army time and standard time.
- Choose a key for quick display of the clock or hide it completely from view.
✓ Free for use in both non-commercial and commercial products
✓ Please credit me LTN Games if you plan to use this in your product
✓ You may edit this plugin however you like for any of your products
X You cannot share this plugin elsewhere unless given permission by me
even if it's an edited version.
X You cannot claim this plugin as your own.
Most of the plugins I write are free to use commercially, and I put a lot of
hours into the development of my plugins, If you like my work and want to see more of it in the future, I ask that you consider offering a donation.
If you do wish to provide your support, you can do so by sending your contribution via PayPal to: LTNGamesDevelopment@gmail.com