2016 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST is it happing

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Zebaroth

NPC
2016 INDIE GAME MAKER CONTEST is it happing this year i entered it 2014
was going to last yaer but missed the deadline to submit my game
and would like to know if they haveing it this yaer i got a grate game idea for it

Zackleaynts

Villager
Not happening. I read Nick's post somewhere on the RMW forums. I'll look for it once the forums are back up.

Zebaroth

NPC
Not happening. I read Nick's post somewhere on the RMW forums. I'll look for it once the forums are back up.
ok good to know will still do the crossroads but is a normle rpg maker game

Zackleaynts

Villager
ok good to know will still do the crossroads but is a normle rpg maker game
Good luck and all the best.
Sorry I can't provide any evidence, searched the forums but couldn't find it. =/

Zebaroth

NPC
Good luck and all the best.
Sorry I can't provide any evidence, searched the forums but couldn't find it. =/
that is ok i found out long ago what is on the net now will be gone later

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ohhhh dammit D: I'd love to participate there once but if it's not happening this year :x... Well maybe its better since my schedule is all filled

Zackleaynts

Villager
Ohhhh dammit D: I'd love to participate there once but if it's not happening this year :x... Well maybe its better since my schedule is all filled
I was thinkin of participating but not sure if I can make it. Partially relieved it ain't happening this year, aha. Nick said something like they're short of manpower to organise and handle the contest altho he also said 2017 is a possibility that they prolly gonna hold it next year.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I was thinking of participating but not sure if I can make it. Partially relieved it ain't happening this year, aha. Nick said something like they're short of manpower to organize and handle the contest although he also said 2017 is a possibility that they prolly gonna hold it next year.
Man, hopefully it'll work 2017 :[ I'd love to participate at least once. The first time I considered was when I was a beginner, I forgot the deadline and stuff several times and sometimes didn't really notice the contest was going in ^^' But it would be so much fun and a good test for one's own rpg maker abilities

Zackleaynts

Villager
Man, hopefully it'll work 2017 :[ I'd love to participate at least once. The first time I considered was when I was a beginner, I forgot the deadline and stuff several times and sometimes didn't really notice the contest was going in ^^' But it would be so much fun and a good test for one's own rpg maker abilities
Agreed. Fingers crossed. I still haven't savoured the joy of seeing and knowing my game brings joy and sunshine to others' lives in a brief fraction of their lifetimes. Altho it doesn't have to be a contest to do this but... - TWO ZERO ONE SEVEN!! LET IT COME!! >=D

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Website
soulxregalia.wordpress.com
How about if we host something simpler here in this forum? Like our own version of Autumn / Summer Game Festival?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
How about if we host something simpler here in this forum? Like our own version of Autumn / Summer Game Festival?
YES, this would be so awesome x3!!

Zackleaynts

Villager
Tawtully agree with Soul and Cunechan. In a way, it could promote this forums more, and plus, healthy gaming vibes all around.

But!

Are our manpower sufficient to organise, operate and manage it?

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Are our manpower sufficient to organise, operate and manage it?
In a word, no. If the official people in charge of the contest don't have the manpower for it, this forum sure as hell doesn't.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
In a word, no. If the official people in charge of the contest don't have the manpower for it, this forum sure as hell doesn't.
so sad but true(tears)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Yeah. Not trying to be a downer or anything - it's just not realistic. It seems like even small calibre contests here don't get very active, so I don't think there'd be much participation, either. (cheeks)

The closest thing, as of right now, is RMCentral's Indie in a Week contest or the Resurrection Jam going on atm, but I think it's too late to join either of those. (confused)