1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

A Plug In Idea I guess

Discussion in 'Theory & Development' started by KaineOfElderon, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Well given my recent experiment in the medical field/being sick, it dawned on me for an idea for a plug in. Now some of this might start to sound a bit dark so sorry in advance.

Why don't we have a medical plugin. Like one that you have to take a certain item for a cold and that also has other diseases like cancer and so forth that require certain meds or you died. Also something that effected character growth like a life long disease and or condition.

Yes I know you can make certain conditions and items the old fashion database way...but those are take this and magically cured....let me tell you after 9 days in hospital, sometimes there is no magical item to take and cured instantly...also my god potato chips have never tasted soo good.

Anyhow just a tought..any ideas to add?