1. Guest! If you could take the time to give us some feedback to help make RMMV.co a better place, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can do so by CLICKING HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Cyanides Art Deco is an outstanding Art Deco tileset that includes, but not limited to: old timey Cameras, Phones, Jukeboxes, and more! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ocarina of Time System is an outstanding system that brings OOT features to RMMV! Visit it HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Social Media Buttons is super useful plugin that allows you to add links, social media, etc. inside of your game! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice

ACTIVE CONTEST(S)

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Xyphien, Nov 5, 2016.

1. #1 Xyphien, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
    Hello everyone! Seeing as we have a lot of competitions and contests going on currently I'm deciding to make this post to have a list of all current contests. This will remove all the length in the sticky topics on the forums. Currently you have to scroll down the page just to get through the sticky announcements, and that doesn't seem to look very good, now does it?

Below's a list of all the current contests, competitions, etc. going on, on the forums!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. *cough* Christmas Theme contest is over :P *cough*

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. I dont see anything o.o?

4. There will be more contests coming soon. Most will start on january and there may be a random contest this month.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. An
    Is there any new contests dated yet?

6. I do not see any competition out @@