1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Every week a new project will be promoted. This week's project is: Pixel Movement Plugin (WIP).
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have 70 Enemy File Threads, and that number is growing. Click HERE and find the battler(s) you are looking for.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We are having our First Game WIP Contest. Click Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. It is time to vote in RMMV.CO's First Game WIP. There are four entrants to read about and play. Click on VOTE to begin your judging.
    Dismiss Notice

ACTIVE CONTEST(S)

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Xyphien, Nov 5, 2016.

1. #1 Xyphien, Nov 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2017
    Hello everyone! Seeing as we have a lot of competitions and contests going on currently I'm deciding to make this post to have a list of all current contests. This will remove all the length in the sticky topics on the forums. Currently you have to scroll down the page just to get through the sticky announcements, and that doesn't seem to look very good, now does it?

Below's a list of all the current contests, competitions, etc. going on, on the forums!

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. *cough* Christmas Theme contest is over :P *cough*

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. I dont see anything o.o?

4. There will be more contests coming soon. Most will start on january and there may be a random contest this month.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. An
    Is there any new contests dated yet?

6. I do not see any competition out @@

7. #10 MinisterJay, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    The First Game WIP Contest thread is HERE Please put your Project Under Development link there. Thank you.