1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Actor Command Sub-Menu Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Resource Request' started by Kagemaru, Dec 6, 2017.

1. #1 Kagemaru, Dec 9, 2017 at 7:54 AM
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017 at 5:38 PM
    I would like to request a plugin that would add a sub menu to certain commands in battle. Here's an exemple of what I mean:

Let's say actor 1 can use 3 types of weapons and 5 types of magic. Each weapon has at least 10 skills and each type of magic has 15 spells. That means the actor would have 8 different skill commands plus the attack, guard and skill commands. In total, that's 11 commands! Of course, we can take the easy route and just create two commands: Skills and Magic, but think about the huge number of skills that would appear on the screen! If we select the skill command, there would be at least 30 weapon skills and if we select the magic command, 75 spells! That would be waaaay too much, wouldn't you agree? That's why I'm requesting this plugin.

In short, I want a plugin that would divide skill types into two categories: Primary skill types and secondary skill types. The primary skill types would be commands like "magic" and "skills", they would appear on the same window as the attack, guard and item commands. Secondary skill types would be commands like "Fire magic" or "axe skills". These commands would appear only after we selected a primary command. After we selected a secondary command, skills corresponding to the skill type would appear. If we select magic -> fire magic, then only fire spells would show up but If we choose magic -> ice magic instead, only ice spells would show up. If we choose skills -> dual gun skills, only dual gun skills would show up.

I'm pretty sure alot of rmmv users would find a plugin like this useful.

Thanks for reading this and have a good day/night!

Edit: If you need more information, don't be afraid to let me know. I won't bite.