1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Android RPG Maker MV Guide

Discussion in 'MV Tutorials' started by Xilefian, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Thanks for ur very quick reply :o. Ur awesome. Im a Noob and I dont knew where I should start searching the bug.
    I tried but it wasn't the internet permission xD. Do you know anything about this Error? You looks very experienced with this things ^^

I forgot to post the Error on my mobile device:"Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"

I Wrote to the author, too. Thanks for the help :)

Attached Files:

2. That's a Javascript error, which indicates a Plugin bug. The author will know how to fix it.

3. First of all thank you for creating a nice project file.
    This article is written in Google Translator and can be awkward.

As the project is updated to 1.0.5, the behavior of the "back button"
    It has been changed so that it can launch an Android message window that prompts you to respond to "cancel" in the game or to end the game.

The problem is that while the "back button" usually plays the role of "cancellation" in the game,
    UX, you can not launch a window asking if you want to quit the game when there are no more UI elements to be removed.

I recently watched a video of an off-line kick-off meeting in connection with the Google Indie Game Festival 2018.
    As we go through the lecture, Google reiterated that the behavior of this "back button" would be advantageous to strictly adhere to Google's developer guidelines, a very important factor in Google's judging.

However, in the current situation, if the "back button" plays the role of "cancel"
    The "End game" function will be disabled.
    Conversely, if you play the role of "game end"
    "Back button" can not be bound to the "Cancel" button in the game.

This is a negative factor that obviously does not comply with Google's developer guidelines.
    If you do not follow the developer guidelines, not only the Google Indie Games Festival,
    Since then, it has not been selected as a favorite game of Google Play.

I hope that all RPG MAKER MV games packaged using this project file will not have any disadvantages in keeping up with the Google Developer Guidelines.

Is there a way to do this temporarily?
    Or do I have to wait for the next version of this project file to update?

4. #184 PineBox, Dec 14, 2017 at 5:35 AM
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017 at 6:12 AM
    Incredible work, Xilefian!

It worked great for me. I was able to build a signed Webview apk that works really well on my phone.

One question, though. The game app is able to save but unable to load savegames. Could you please advise me on how to solve the problem?

Regarding this, a 2-finger touch equates to "cancel" or "back", so having the device's back button bound to "game end" is not really a problem.