1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Android RPG Maker MV Guide

Discussion in 'MV Tutorials' started by Xilefian, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Okay, followed everything to the letter and it works! Kind of.

The APK runs smoothly (better than I expected), everything is okay, except for a crucial thing: I can't load games.

I can save them as normal, I can access the load screen, I see the files there... but they are grayed out and I can't select them.

Any ideas on what may be causing that?

2. Does Android support asynchronous operations?
    Should I wait for asynchronous versions of functions from "fs"?

3. I started work on async operations, it is possible, but the complexity grew quite massively so I put this branch of development on freeze.

This is an open-source project, so if you're willing to you can add asynchronous operations in yourself, it would be much appreciated (I don't have much time to work on these projects anymore).

4. Hello i am wondering can someone guide me how to make this save on davice work? Thanks