1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Any rpg makers in the UK

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Robotcraig, Oct 21, 2017.

1. would just like to know if anyone there is the UK, so i can have people my time zone to chat about video game ideas and maybe work on a project.

2. Well, I'm not the best at conversations but I'm British!

3. Hi how are you

what can you do on rpg maker?
    designer, coder

4. Not exactly UK here but I'm only one hour ahead of you here in Germany~! ^-^

5. cool can i ask what type of game are you working on?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2017 ---
    Hi how are you

what can you do on rpg maker?
    designer, coder

6. I'm not really working on a game since that's not really what I do. I'm a musician; I make music for games~! ^-^

7. cool
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2017 ---
    your music is amazing

8. Oh wow, thank you! I don't get to hear that very often. ^-^

9. really once i get the storyline down for my game and start work on it i would love if i could use some of your music or we work on some new stuff if you want

10. You're always welcome to use my music for free as long as your project is non-commercial. And if you want some custom tailored songs for your game you can always commission me! ^-^