Apply to be apart of the Resource Team!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Website
www.guelstie.com
I'll throw my name in as a writer! I suppose it would be a good idea to start getting more of my stories out there... :P

Micro

Dragon Goddess
I'll throw my name in as a writer! I suppose it would be a good idea to start getting more of my stories out there... :P
Great! Please follow the instructions on the first page and send your application to me. :)

Macro

Pantologist
Would be awesome to see some more creative writers here. Technical writers ares so booooring (speaking as one myself LOL). (hella)

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
I like technical writing quite a lot, don't worry Jay! *tosses confetti*

It's good to see writing has been so popular - I think it makes this forum a lot different than others.

Macro

Pantologist
@MinisterJay: Yea same here, versatile is good! But for a group that makes games, creativity will shine. Lots of people are looking for ideas here for story lines and stuff, not technical write ups. Those are plentiful around the web too. Just going by what I've seen here. ;) LTN has the technical writing covered very well in here though! He talks like a human tutorial and not a robot tutorial (not calling you that MJ but a lot tend to do that lol). xD

ejronin

NPC
It's not that I don't or write creativity, it's I wrote more like a mix of Melville and PKD.