1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Art Program Question

Discussion in 'Visual & Sound Design' started by KaineOfElderon, Jul 13, 2018.

1. I just recently due to unforeseen circumstances had to upgrade my laptop(joys of children). Any how I was using paint.net which is free unless you have windows 10. my new laptop has 10. is there any other free programs like that, that also work with windows 10? thanks.

2. Paint.net is a photo and image editing software, people did not know what the software was used for and it got popular for ok drawings.

I recommend Krita if you have a drawing board but if not then is ok because it works on other stuff, if you can buy i highly recommend Affinity Designer.

3. the free software Foundation Has Pleanty Of Software Covering Paint and Office software to music software and you can check the microsoft app store for more apps

4. I also like to recommend Krita, but from my experience it likes to crash a bit too often.

But you can still use paint.net for free on Windows 10, too - if you want to. It might be a good idea if you are already used to this tool anyway. You can download it for free via the link on paint.net (dotpdn download now instead of clicking on the windows 10 download).