1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Bought resource - not appearing?

Discussion in 'FORUM Feedback, Suggestions, and Help' started by Chris Thompson, Apr 23, 2018.

1. I just bought a resource. But it hasnt sent me an email or notification. I have been charged... I thought it would of been an automatic transaction?

2. STARBIRD PREMIUM COLLECTION - Is what I purchased.

3. You've posted this in the wrong section. I went ahead and moved it for you. @Starbird if you could look into this on your end :)

4. Bump - still waiting on a result?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2018 ---
    (heartbreak)

5. Hey, you paid via e-check and that takes 3-5 days to clear. The download becomes available as soon as the payment clears. You can also send me an email at StarbirdResources@tutanota.com and I'll send your resource order ASAP.

If you pay through PayPal funds or credit card through PayPal, it is an immediate transaction.