1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Change of image background grid color?

Discussion in 'MV Support' started by Mr. Open, Dec 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! If you are slightly confused by my question I suggest looking at the image I attached to explain it more clearly (I have no idea what is the proper name of that grid, some people on a different forum have thought I'm talking about grid sizes in the game for some odd reason?). So, I've been working on street light graphics and wanted to include them in my game to make maps a bit more interesting, but the "weak street lights" I wanted to use are barely visible there and it's hard for me to estimate how would they work without testing the game every single time. I've seen my friend change its color in VX Ace I believe, is there a way to do so in MV?
    Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 10.34.23.png
    This white and gray color really makes white lights difficult to notice, It'd make things much more convenient for me since it's not the only white image I'll work on.

2. tl;dr for some people - Is there a way to change the color(s) of the grid in the background on picture attached?

3. Like this?
    upload_2018-12-5_22-33-23.png

upload_2018-12-5_22-33-49.png

if so...it's in Tools>Options. (cool)

4. Oh my god, I was looking for it in the database, to be frank I forgot about a Tools bar.. (slanty)

5. Oh yes I could see how that could happen.
    Happy to help. Happy game making. (cool)
    Thread closed due to this being solved. (cute)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.