Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

Dementia RPG MAKER MV, Survivor Horror...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
RM Skill
Musician
Hi, I'm new here and I want to start by presenting the project I'm working on with some colleagues, sorry my English is not my native language.

Brian Brawl, is a night position officer who works in Arkay City, but one day starting his shift he receives a call at his post from someone asking for help, and decides to go to investigate, but when he leaves he runs into a kind of zombie monster, and noticing the city somewhat desolate. Throughout the adventure we will find different monsters, from zombies to spiders and humanoids, and different characters like Monica, a girl who has lost her memory in search of her sister Cindy, a hooded man who seems to escape everything, and a girl called Darlyng that somehow remains alive before so many monsters hovering ....

Brian Brawl: as Stubborn Police, Protagonist

Monica Lewer: As a girl who lost her memory looking for her sister Cindy

Darlyng Kimoto: as a girl who hides in different places and somehow does not die

ARKAY CITY

MARKET, LANTERN ENGINE

PUZZLE SAFEBOX!!!

ARKAY CITY, HUD HP AND AMMO

TITLE SCREEN

Galv
Moghunter
Yanfly
Alanderson Da Rosa
Primerhover
Pixeldrama
Hudell

Degica
Nestor Moreno
Enterbrain
Yusefth
Cossio Luna

Reptalia1994, Yeah Me xD
Angel Nornoise

the demo is in a progress of 78% just missing the maps and make a plugin, that saying that last

We hope to launch the game in the future the version in the smart phones but currently we need staff in the post of javascripter

we need to make some specific plugins regarding the menu, if someone is interested contact the following email: reptalialatam@gmail.com, our goal is to achieve high future sales and of course you will be paid at the time of sales if it becomes the game recognized in places of sales, we have discord channel for meetings.