EPIC boss warning plugin!

EPIC boss warning plugin! 1.01

No permission to download
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Website
soulxregalia.wordpress.com
Haaa...this remindsme of Megaman. Love how you did this. There's also an easier way where you just copy the Sprite_Destination and modify it, lol. Nice work as always man :D

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
Haaa...this remindsme of Megaman. Love how you did this. There's also an easier way where you just copy the Sprite_Destination and modify it, lol. Nice work as always man :D
Sprite destination? lol O:

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Website
soulxregalia.wordpress.com
Yep. Replicate Sprite_Destination, slot it in the Spriteset_Map and that it will only show when a variable is set to true. And then modify it flashing on the screen. :D

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
Yep. Replicate Sprite_Destination, slot it in the Spriteset_Map and that it will only show when a variable is set to true. And then modify it flashing on the screen. :D
interesting =D

Arcturus

NPC
How to install? I dont see the help section. ^^" I really would love to use this.

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
How to install? I dont see the help section. ^^" I really would love to use this.
The help section is located when configuring the plugin :) There'll be a button "Help" next to the author name

MrDizzy

NPC
im having trouble setting this up the instructions are that good so theres no instructions how to set this up for ex maybe script calls plugin command it doesnt specify

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
im having trouble setting this up the instructions are that good so theres no instructions how to set this up for ex maybe script calls plugin command it doesnt specify
The help file is empty? That's odd.... Go to the plugins manager, configure my plugin, there should be a 'help' button. It should show you the plugin commands, if not let me know and I"ll update it.

MrDizzy

NPC
are you by chance WilliamTheUnproPro?

And i got i just didnt understand "Plugin Command" but i got its looks nice man where the milion star rating system when you need it

Last edited:

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
are you by chance WilliamTheUnproPro?

And i got i just didnt understand "Plugin Command" but i got its looks nice man where the milion star rating system when you need it
thanks and yep thats me

TheUnproPro

Boondoggle
Staff member
Resource Team
Partner
Website
www.YouTube.com
lol I usually reply to comments, I'm not that popular tbh xD but thanks <3

mathiux

NPC
i dont understand how use it (i see help file..but..)