1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

[FAQ] Frequently Asked Questions

Discussion in 'FORUM Feedback, Suggestions, and Help' started by Xyphien, Oct 11, 2015.

1. #1 Xyphien, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
    Please take the time to read these before posting a question on the forums.
    New
    Red for Administrators (Xyphien, sage)
    Blue for Moderators (LTN Games and I)
    Purple for Support Team, Graphics Team (eivl, PandaMaru)

Green for Partners, Resource Team (Kaimen, Iron Croc, et al.)
    Gold for Sponsors

Under Preferences there are these options:

Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
    and receive email notifications of replies
    Thanks to @Tsukihime for the answer.

Badges get updated once every hour, so if you are trying to get your style badge *Light or Dark* you must be logged into that style for longer than an hour. If you have gotten another badge for Likes, Posts, Resources, etc. You might have to wait for an hour until the Badge process is ran.

This badge was/is given to users who have been active prior to 10/23/2015. This is a special reward for the early users. If you have joined past 10/23/2015, I'm sorry, but you will never have this amazing badge.

Simply add
    Code (Text):
    [plain][/plain]
    to your text. So for example, you're typing

During install be sure to select the correct language most familiar to you.
    View attachment 270
    Plugins work a bit differently than previous RM versions. You have to copy the Javascript file into your plugins folder, then activate them in MV editor. For a tutorial check out "How To Install Plugins".

There is no resource manager for MV you have to manually copy assets in your game project folder. (Game > Open Folder)
    View attachment 269

MV comes pre-loaded with all of the default resources, so there is no longer a separate RTP download.

• Open up Finder.
      • Press Command+Shift+G, then enter this into the menu that pops up: ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/steamapps/common/RPG Maker MV/RPG Maker MV.app/Contents/MacOS/Generator/[​IMG]
      • Press "Go", and you should end up in the right spot!

zip
    txt
    pdf
    png
    jpg
    jpeg
    jpe
    gif
    psd
    tif
    js
    ogg
    wmv
    mp4
    ogg
    webm
    flv
    mpg

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  2. Thanks for the FAQ, Xyphien! We needed this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Great idea, this should be helpful to many people. Thank you :)

4. I still get email alerts even though I disabled them :3 Not that it's inconvenient, it's just funny that I tried to disable it but it still sends me mails~ xD

5. You're going to need to go to the posts that still email you, and more than likely unsubscribe from them. Try that out and let me know if it fixes it for you.

6. #6 Kotori, Oct 11, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
    Okie dokie~ I shall try it then report back~ ^~^

Edit:
    Yup it worls now~

7. Hahaha, my notifications stopped telling me things but my email inbox had 50 or so new email, hahaha I don't mind.

I like this place and seeing all the new jazz.

8. The Faqs is really helpful for me. Especially the part about turning off email alerts.