1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Fun (1 day game) challenges!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by TheUnproPro, Mar 5, 2016.

1. So, I've started this fun thing with my viewers, it's called 1 day games, the challenge is to make a complete game within a single day... short games, of course! The viewers actually come up with 3 parts of the story, beginning, middle, and end. I'll select 3 random viewers and mix the stories together, what everyone comes with is hilarious!!

If you'd like to be a part, reply with 3 random things that could happen within a game! Beginning, Middle, and End. Have fun, everyone! <3

Here's the result of such randomness... eventhough only 7 minutes long, still took me all day long haha

Edit: I'd really like getting the forums involved in this project as well, I love seeing the crazy random things people come up with :P

2. This sounds awesome ouo is this random enough ?lol
    -the protagonist gets beaten by a chicken after losing his (icecream)
    -he decides to seek for revenge but falls down a pit and needs hours to get out again
    -his/her mama doesn't cook for him/her anymore and the protagonist begins to cry
    I really have no hobbies (cool)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Ahahaha that made me laugh! Yes, that'll do just fine xD

4. Oh geez I have so many things by you I have to watch xD (Arcanua the Red Mage). Hmmm how's this?

Beginning: Protag wakes up turned into a dog, and the rest of the world is turned into animals as well
    Middle: While in school someone (antag) is still human and tries to take over the world with the school as a base of operations
    End: The "humans" lose their humanity and forget about being human

Yeah I have no idea was the first thing that popped into my head.(perplexed)

5. xD What animal would you be? D: I'd be a doge or mankeh

6. If I could I'd be a snake myself, since they're my fav animals, though I think the closest MV gets is a lamia; which also works xD

7. xD