1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Maker and Copy Editor

Discussion in 'Member Introductions and Goodbyes' started by OneSteph, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Hello I'm a mom and an aspiring game maker! I also have a certification in copy editing but do not fear I won't be editing anyone without their consent. I am having a lot of fun playing with Maker MV and making games for my kids and myself, and I was also considering the potential editing need for game dialogue. Not sure if there is much need for that but if so feel free to hit me up :)

2. Welcome to the forum!
    Not making a game at the moment..
    But if I decide to I'll keep you in mind for the dialogue editing, it's really not my kinda think tbh. :P

Good luck with your games!

3. Thank you! It's not many people's thing, I have been devouring books constantly since I was 4 so I went to school for what I playfully call "professional reading" (jolly) I also love playing/making games and know this platform so I figure hey, why not put it out there it can't hurt! Thank you for the luck it's always appreciated and here's a luck pumpkin for you in return (pumpkin)

4. Welcome welcome!