GameHandout - Post and get games FREE

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Website
www.Xyphien.com
Incase no-one has heard of GameHandout it's been a small project of mine for about... 5 years or so. Originally starting out as a blog where I reviewed games and gave them out it developed into a forum where you get forum currency for posting, that you can then trade in for games for free. It's been a dead site ever since RPGMakerMV.co got big, and now I feel it's time to bring it back to life, or at least attempt to once again. http://gamehandout.com is the domain. Like I said, you can get some great steam games for free for simply posting on the forums. We also do giveaways, where you don't even really need to post, just simply go to the raffle page of the website and join in on the giveaway for a chance to win even more games.

Members who join from RPGMakerMV.co please PM me (Xyphien) on GameHandout mentioning your name on here for to get GH$20 for free. GH$ is the paid currency you use to trade in for games.

Some of the games we have up for grabs are:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Mordheim City of the Damned
Stardew Valley
Sid Meier's Civilization V
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut

A13XIS

NPC
Website
www.later-may.be
Thanks.
Now I know where to post all the key (virtually) lying around on my HB-Account :D

I posted them on these forums already though...

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Website
www.Xyphien.com
Thanks.
Now I know where to post all the key (virtually) lying around on my HB-Account :D

I posted them on these forums already though...
Glad to see you've registered. Also, thanks for giving out some more games :D