1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello All!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions and Goodbyes' started by Applepoisoneer, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Charmed to meet you, I'm sure. Espcially since you bothered to click on my introduction page. Currently, I'm not much of a content creator. I am still figuring out how everything works and banging my head against my desk when tilesets wind up in the wrong places. I hope to be able to contribute something more than complaints someday.

As far as current games go, right now I'm working on a free to play Batman themed dating sim that will (hopefully) have tome puzzle elements and a few little quizes to keep it from being a straight up visual novel. Of course, this won't net me any actual profit, but I wasn't expecting my first game to do so.

The one I planned on working with after that might though. It involves either Magical Girls or Poodles, depending on who's going to be involved. It's a long story that will happen a long time from now. So let's just focus on the Batman dating sim for the time being.

Thanks in advance to everyone for their help and support...I'm gonna need it.