1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi im new feedback for this character :)

Discussion in 'Visual & Sound Design' started by BombA, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hi im a beginner in RPG maker mv i try to make a RPG horror game

I have done this character on 2d what do you think ? :)

Its my first try and im not even sure if its the right place to ask this :s

Attached Files:

2. That really good! I don't know how to give proper feedback considering I have no idea what the game actually is xD But your art skills are impressive! If you're new the program I recommend you take a look at Echo607 <--- Link! She does amazing tutorials on pretty much everything. But yeah, Great Art ^-^
  3. Oh thanks to precise again i only make the character in 2d the character was made from a generator :p and yeahh i know already this channel she is awesome and her videos are really cool to watch

Im doing a rpg horror game i don't want to spoil my game for the story :P
  4. Which generator did you use to make this? It looks great--I like how you did the different-colored eyes!
  5. Hi this is the generator : and here the link for a safe download : https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsr6x47ip31ecsi/animegen.zip?dl=0

Dont download from the youtube videos apparently it give virus just download from the dropbox link :) and thanks thoses colored eyes hide something for the story of my game :P
  6. Thanks! Now I can draft characters more easily :)
  7. Really awesome! Wish you luck for your horror game! :D