1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

How To Install Plugins

Discussion in 'MV Tutorials' started by LTN Games, Oct 23, 2015.

1. #1 LTN Games, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
    Just getting a head start on the support questions and making this little tutorial to teach those new to RM and MV how to install the plugins.
    If you would rather see a video explaining how to install plugins check out this.

1. Open your project folder
    2. Open the js folder
    js folder.png
    3. Open the Plugins folder
    Pluginsfolder.png
    4. Copy your plugins ( javascript file) into the Plguins folder.( Example of my plugins)
    plguinsinstalled.png
    5. Go back to MV and click the "Plugins Manager" button on the toolbar
    PlguinButton.png
    5. Double click on an empty space inside the plugin manager.
    Doubleclick.png
    6. Choose a plugin from the list ( Status must be set to ON )
    Choose Plugin.png
    Then adjust the settings to your liking and press OK to finish. Go and test your game and watch your new plugin in action.
    victory image.png

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
    • List
  2. Nicely Made LtN ! i was going to make one but you beat me to it hahaha
    till next time :O

3. Great tutorial :D

4. My plugins are coming up with 'PluginManager undefined'. Am I doing something wrong?

5. Do you have to keep extracting in the plugins for every single project you make?