1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

I bet you didn't know 1 thing about me

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Xyphien, Feb 20, 2016.

1. List one thing about you that you think no one knows. (Idea came from @MinisterJay 's topic)

For example:

I bet you didn't know I started making forums on May 10th 2009.

2. I bet you didn't know that I had a higher GPA in my Music courses (4.0) than in Psychology courses (2.8).

3. Bet you didn't know that im an iced tea addict!

4. I bet you didn't know I've had way more practice in music than in art... whether it be high school activities band, choir, and musical theatre... I also did choir in church and I was in a choir group outside of both of those.

5. I bet you didn't know I was retired.

6. I bet you didn't know that, while I was in the military, I pierced my right ear, with a safety pin. That's right I pierced the wrong ear, and kept the safety pin in it for a while. The dare that beat mine was a friend sniffing his dog tag chain up his nose and coughing one end out, and then holding each end and pulling it back and forth. The only thing to beat this was to take his dog chain away from him and swallow it. I lost the dare. :)

7. I bet you didn't know that...

I SECRETLY DESPISE ALL OF YOU! =)
    [​IMG]
    ow the edge

8. I bet you didn't know that I'm addicted to spy movies

9. I bet you didn't know I have two pomeranians.

10. I bet you did't know I'm a witch because I have a black cat lol.

11. I bet you didn't know I'm allergic to cats.

12. @sage D: no fluffy kitties for you then.

I bet no one knows that I have this one here XD image.jpeg

13. I bet you didn't know im a big fan of oranges!