1. Guest! If you could take the time to give us some feedback to help make RMMV.co a better place, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can do so by CLICKING HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Cyanides Art Deco is an outstanding Art Deco tileset that includes, but not limited to: old timey Cameras, Phones, Jukeboxes, and more! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ocarina of Time System is an outstanding system that brings OOT features to RMMV! Visit it HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Social Media Buttons is super useful plugin that allows you to add links, social media, etc. inside of your game! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice

I love RPG Maker MV

Discussion in 'Member Introductions and Goodbyes' started by FraNapo0990, Jan 10, 2017.

1. i really really love RPG Maker MV (heart)(heart)

2. Hi FraNapo0990, and welcome to the community. Glad you are loving the MV so much.

3. Welcome to the forums @FraNapo0990! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)

4. I love it too! Nice to see you here...