Igloo for Camp tiles

Discussion in 'Resources in Progress' started by Jodis, Apr 9, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should I add this to the camp tiles

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Jodis, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Have a request for some camp tiles in the snow. The world map shows an igloo but they don't provide you with the tile sets, (exterior, interior) only a world map icon. So I tried my hand at snow again. If you all like it I will up date the camp tiles.

Igloo's now added to the Camp Tile set. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

If you have not seen the tileset hear is the link. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

Now i have the look i wanted this is it.

Final Draft:
    Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

Inside ScreenShot:
    Iglooinside.png

Credits for all uploads but the font:
    You can edit, re-post, use in any game free or other wise. Just give me credit for the originals. I use mv tiles. Why because I like to make the tiles fit with the default set. One that I did was the rose in the farm because it MV did not have one. Still same you can edit and recolor. Only reason font is different is because I did not make it but the company allows you to use it free. I uploaded it thinking other dyslexics who don't know how to add fonts would like it. So if i forget to put in credits here it is. lol

Attached Files:

2. no bad pal

3. well never said i was good at it lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2017 ---
    Got a better screenshot thanks to hubby showing me how to do it in gimp. I use photoshop and it don't have a tool to get the look i need.

4. I really like your version 1 style for the outside of the igloo. I think I like it more than the second version. Either way I'm happy and can see me using these in my project.

5. I did it i didn't like the large brick look so i got it smaller. If i get it any better it would not work with the default tiles.

v1 was too choppy because i use world map and enlarged it
    v2 better but bricks were to big
    v3 Now to dress it up with plants and stuff
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2017 ---
    Just dressed it up some and put some town of season trees with it and it fits in perfectly.
    Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

6. look great, man

7. Good glad you like your request. and thanks for the help on the snow items. This igloo was a mess. but for any one who wants to try. The only way i found out was get gimp, filters, map, map object. I noticed when i used bricks the best one was the brick wall that was squared. I use photoshop most so this took time to find out. first try was photo shop. one u see now is gimp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    Updated the Camp and now you can download the igloo. Look at top for link.