1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest! If you could take the time to give us some feedback regarding our next contest, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can do so by CLICKING HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Within our Resources section we have over 300 Plugins. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Every week a new demo will be promoted. This week's demo is: Killer Gin.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Igloo for Camp tiles

Discussion in 'Resources in Progress' started by Jodis, Apr 9, 2017.

Tags:
?

Should I add this to the camp tiles

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. #1 Jodis, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Have a request for some camp tiles in the snow. The world map shows an igloo but they don't provide you with the tile sets, (exterior, interior) only a world map icon. So I tried my hand at snow again. If you all like it I will up date the camp tiles.

Igloo's now added to the Camp Tile set. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

If you have not seen the tileset hear is the link. https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/camp-tiles-by-jodis.1314/

Now i have the look i wanted this is it.

Final Draft:
    Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

Inside ScreenShot:
    Iglooinside.png

Credits for all uploads but the font:
    You can edit, re-post, use in any game free or other wise. Just give me credit for the originals. I use mv tiles. Why because I like to make the tiles fit with the default set. One that I did was the rose in the farm because it MV did not have one. Still same you can edit and recolor. Only reason font is different is because I did not make it but the company allows you to use it free. I uploaded it thinking other dyslexics who don't know how to add fonts would like it. So if i forget to put in credits here it is. lol

Attached Files:

2. no bad pal

3. well never said i was good at it lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 9, 2017 ---
    Got a better screenshot thanks to hubby showing me how to do it in gimp. I use photoshop and it don't have a tool to get the look i need.

4. I really like your version 1 style for the outside of the igloo. I think I like it more than the second version. Either way I'm happy and can see me using these in my project.

5. I did it i didn't like the large brick look so i got it smaller. If i get it any better it would not work with the default tiles.

v1 was too choppy because i use world map and enlarged it
    v2 better but bricks were to big
    v3 Now to dress it up with plants and stuff
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 11, 2017 ---
    Just dressed it up some and put some town of season trees with it and it fits in perfectly.
    Screenshot_3_11_2017.png

6. look great, man

7. Good glad you like your request. and thanks for the help on the snow items. This igloo was a mess. but for any one who wants to try. The only way i found out was get gimp, filters, map, map object. I noticed when i used bricks the best one was the brick wall that was squared. I use photoshop most so this took time to find out. first try was photo shop. one u see now is gimp.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 12, 2017 ---
    Updated the Camp and now you can download the igloo. Look at top for link.