1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Every week a new project will be promoted. This week's project is: Pixel Movement Plugin (WIP).
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have 70 Enemy File Threads, and that number is growing. Click HERE and find the battler(s) you are looking for.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We are having our First Game WIP Contest. Click Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. It is time to vote in RMMV.CO's First Game WIP. There are four entrants to read about and play. Click on VOTE to begin your judging.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Links:

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Xyphien, Sep 12, 2016.

1. #1 Xyphien, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Social Media Links - All of our social media accounts can be found here (And at the bottom of this post)

RaiseGamer - Promote your game to thousands of people on social media!

Resources | RMMV Addons - A place to add/download rpg maker mv resources/addons.

Resource Changes - All the information on the new resource section.

Forum Information - All new information coming out on the forums.

Resource Rules - All the rules and regulations you need to follow in the resource section of the forum.

Forum + Site Rules - All the rules and regulations you need to follow around the whole site.

Become Premium Member - Become a premium member, and get some cool rewards/account accesses.

Donate and help us keep the site up - It costs a lot to keep a database/download website/forum up and running. With your help we can keep it up to date!

Wiki - The RMMV Wiki, it has everything from wiki's about our website, to wiki's about games, resources, etc.

Blogs - A spot you can blog, or read other people's blogs. We also have an official blog there too!

2. Maybe we can link this as direction for new members ouo ?

3. Some of these are pretty self-explanatory, but you may want to put a short description after each link for newer members. You could also probably take out Blogs, Wiki, and Premium since they're in the top bar anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ooh, good idea! I'll look into a way to do this soon!

Another good idea! I went ahead and added descriptions to everything, and seeing as I did, I went ahead and kept blogs, wiki, etc. as it'll help explain. I know a few people thought the blog area was just our official blog, and not that they could make one as well!