Important Links:

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Xyphien, Sep 12, 2016.

1. #1 Xyphien, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Social Media Links - All of our social media accounts can be found here (And at the bottom of this post)

RaiseGamer - Promote your game to thousands of people on social media!

Resources | RMMV Addons - A place to add/download rpg maker mv resources/addons.

Resource Changes - All the information on the new resource section.

Forum Information - All new information coming out on the forums.

Resource Rules - All the rules and regulations you need to follow in the resource section of the forum.

Forum + Site Rules - All the rules and regulations you need to follow around the whole site.

Become Premium Member - Become a premium member, and get some cool rewards/account accesses.

Donate and help us keep the site up - It costs a lot to keep a database/download website/forum up and running. With your help we can keep it up to date!

Wiki - The RMMV Wiki, it has everything from wiki's about our website, to wiki's about games, resources, etc.

Blogs - A spot you can blog, or read other people's blogs. We also have an official blog there too!

2. Maybe we can link this as direction for new members ouo ?

3. Some of these are pretty self-explanatory, but you may want to put a short description after each link for newer members. You could also probably take out Blogs, Wiki, and Premium since they're in the top bar anyway.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. ooh, good idea! I'll look into a way to do this soon!

Another good idea! I went ahead and added descriptions to everything, and seeing as I did, I went ahead and kept blogs, wiki, etc. as it'll help explain. I know a few people thought the blog area was just our official blog, and not that they could make one as well!