1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Making your cutscenes not 'suck'

Discussion in 'MV Tutorials' started by TheUnproPro, Dec 27, 2017.

1. While it's true that this is my opinion, and I use the term 'suck' very loosely as other people may consider the standards good, I thought I'd share these videos as a tutorial for anybody who might be interested =)

This video compares a standard scene to one with a little more effort put into it

and this one explains a bit more on how its done, also provides a project link in the description for you to play with.

2. Thank you! In my first game, I think my cutscenes were kind of lackluster... I intend on changing that with my second game by having the cutscenes use busts/animations as well as some of the tips you posted in the videos!