1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

More Base Stats

Discussion in 'MV Support' started by Arekushisu, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Hi there !

That's my first post, i hope i will not make any mistake ^^ If it's the case, feel free to correct me. Also, english is not my native langage so i could make some strange sentences, sorry my advance :)

I'm here cause i need to find a way to add more Base Stats to my game.

I have some really complexes mecanics that need a lot of actor's linked's values.
    I try to do it with variables and it work well but only for a solo game...

If i have multiple actors, variables would grow too much cause each actor will add his own variable value to the variable...

Anyone know if there is a solution ?

PS: I tryied BOB_CustomStats but for some reason, it always return 0 in battle. Due to my complex mecanics, i must use the <damage formula> note tag from Yanfly's plugins.

I also use a ton of Yanfly's plugins, and some little others. Everything work perfectly actually.

Thank's by advance !

2. For anyone interested in, i found a solution by using Special Params and change their formulas to make them like a base state.

Ask me if you want to know how.

(You can use them into a damage formula (like : value = a.atk*(a.mat/b.grd) - b.pdr) for exemple)
    They would be calculated not as a %age.

PS: Sorry for double poste...