Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

More Base Stats

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
RM Skill
Scripter
Hi there !

That's my first post, i hope i will not make any mistake ^^ If it's the case, feel free to correct me. Also, english is not my native langage so i could make some strange sentences, sorry my advance :)

I'm here cause i need to find a way to add more Base Stats to my game.

I have some really complexes mecanics that need a lot of actor's linked's values.
I try to do it with variables and it work well but only for a solo game...

If i have multiple actors, variables would grow too much cause each actor will add his own variable value to the variable...

Anyone know if there is a solution ?

PS: I tryied BOB_CustomStats but for some reason, it always return 0 in battle. Due to my complex mecanics, i must use the <damage formula> note tag from Yanfly's plugins.

I also use a ton of Yanfly's plugins, and some little others. Everything work perfectly actually.

Thank's by advance !

RM Skill
Scripter
For anyone interested in, i found a solution by using Special Params and change their formulas to make them like a base state.

Ask me if you want to know how.

(You can use them into a damage formula (like : value = a.atk*(a.mat/b.grd) - b.pdr) for exemple)
They would be calculated not as a %age.

PS: Sorry for double poste...