Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

MV White Screen after Splash

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
RM Skill
Gamer
I use the Steam version of RPG Maker MV. I have over 280 hours on it with very few issues. However, I attempted to playtest a project earlier this week and MV crashed. When I tried to reopen it, I was met with a white screen and not responding after the splash screen finished. My graphics drivers are up to date. There are no current Windows Updates. My audio drivers are current.

The debug log gives me:

[0313/131838:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(286)] locale_file_path.empty()
[0313/131838:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(286)] locale_file_path.empty()

I've read this is a type of language error. My rpg maker is installed to:
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV
My projects are saved to:
C:\Users\Monolith\Documents\Games

This has never been an issue before, as my C drive is a SSD that holds my OS, and my programs stay on the D drive.

I have backed up my project, emptied the projects folder of all projects with no solution.
I've completely uninstalled RPG Maker MV using steam, making sure the directory was gone, and reinstalled, with no solution.
Each time it crashes, I verify the files, and it says 1 file could not be verified and is replaced. If I try to do it again, it says all files were found.

Attachments