- Oct 2, 2015
- RM Skill
I went ahead and made this post to show you all what is on my list of things to add/change to the forum. This way you all know what I'm doing/trying to do, etc.
- Update the FAQ to include the current questions being asked (Always being updated)
- Code Color changes
- Add a Post Development Discussion Category
- Fix and change the direction of the wiki
- Change the Blue dot in subcategories to something matching the forum's theme
- add http://www.rpgmakermv.co/threads/wiki-user-manual.1749 to the Wiki somewhere to help members out.
- Rearrange the forums
Add 250, 500, 750, 1000 posts as badges. Change 2 image limit to 5 Changed to 5 lines vs. images.
Change the Resource Categories
Make a Non MV forum Add the current theme as a halloween theme Add a trade/commission's section Add MV Skills to forum profiles. Update the rating stars for resources (They're extremely clunky) Fix the "Can't Get Enough" badge, to reflect ratings given not just "likes" given. Add important topics to sidebar, and remove them from global sticky. Fix unreadable blog comment font. Look into getting Sub Forums visible on main index Make lvl 10+ & VIP able to customize their profile background Add an RT Staff Team Change Staff Teams from showing up under VIP and instead as Staff. Add a Resource Team Section of the forums, so the RT can post stuff about it. Resource Trade/Commissions Separation Fix blank images in the quick bar. Fix titles 1 and 2 grammatical bugs.