1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Name one thing that you added to your MV Project today

Discussion in 'MV Discussion' started by Macro, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Here is a WIP title screen for a project that I started today.

!Deena_Moring_Title.png

2. Looks like an interesting idea Jay xP

3. #783 CynicSyndrome, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:11 AM
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2018 at 2:16 AM
    So I've been back to RMMV for a few days now, having lost pretty much 2 years worth of work (on my free time) due to a laptop crash and faulty backup. I'm glad to say that though my custom carry limitation/item storage system was lost, it is now better than ever. In addition to the expandable inventory space, it now features expandable storage space, automatic placement of items to available storage boxes, prevention of storing the same item in multiple boxes, and a text search to find items in storage. As always this was achieved with zero plugins of any kind. I guess sometimes it takes a setback to make a giant leap forward.

4. An interrogation system and all the replies a suspect can give you if you succeed or fail.

5. Today I increased the maximum amount of item storage boxes in my item storage system from 100 to 150, and reduced the amount of variables dedicated to each box of item storage from 3 to 2, I also updated ALL my scripts to the new format and finished playtesting and debugging the whole thing.