1. Guest! If you could take the time to give us some feedback to help make RMMV.co a better place, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can do so by CLICKING HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Cyanides Art Deco is an outstanding Art Deco tileset that includes, but not limited to: old timey Cameras, Phones, Jukeboxes, and more! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ocarina of Time System is an outstanding system that brings OOT features to RMMV! Visit it HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Social Media Buttons is super useful plugin that allows you to add links, social media, etc. inside of your game! Check it out HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Need an assistant (CHRISTINA!!!)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Ruls the Scout, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Hi everyone, it's me! The random guy you don't know!
    Welp, I've got a problem, and I need some help. I have an idea for a game plot (actually we made a post to search for a development team) and I'm currently beggining to make the so said game. The thing is, that I only think on some story details at the time, and right now, I have a great mass of ideas without direction... so, to make the work easier, I've decided to find another mind. But not only a mind; a BRILLIANT mind, someone whose ideas are uncomparisonable to anything ever seen. That's why I ask to anyone interested on working on a non-commercial project, and whose ideas are fairly strange and incredible, to consider this option. This is the choice of the Steins;Gate. El. Psy. Congroo.

2. Well, oh one looking for a brilliant person...Theory and Development is NOT the place to put this classified ad.

3. Well... Sorry about that. I placed it here because I saw a thread named "Need an artist", so I guessed that there was no problem... Sorry!