1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Octopath Traveler's Battle System Plugin Request (Paid)

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by ThunderDragon, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Essentially, I would like to have the boost battle system used in "OctoPath Traveler" as a plugin for Rpg maker mv.

I would like it to have full customization.

How does this battle system work?
    Every turn a character is given a BP point (Boost Point) which is used to pay for stronger versions of skills.
    Only up to 5 BP can be held by a character.
    After attacking after using a BP the character will not receive one next turn.
    For the standard attack it lets you attack again, so 3 BP for a standard attack would make the character attack 3 times.

I would like to have a way to increase attack power/add status effects in the skills note tag box for battle point usage.

Characters have a way to change weapon during battle.

If its possible, in the game an aura effect is shown around a character during using a BP point I would like to have the option to have a animation play when using BP.

Enemy Shield Counter:

Everyone enemy in the game has a weakness, when first encountering an enemy you will see a ? box under the enemy.
    When using the correct weapon the ? box turns into that weapon showing they're weak to it and reducing their shield counter down.

Lets say, enemy A has 2 shield points, attacking him with the correct weapon twice would break the shield and stunning him so he can't attack next turn.

After the next turn is over he would have a priority and would attack first and the shield counter would be back to normal.

I would like a way to put in the enemy note tag box to put the number of shield points/weaknesses.

A way to put in Icon weakness/shield Counter IMG

Also the game has "BREAK" show up when reducing the enemy shield counter to 0, so a way to have a IMG fade in and out that would do that would be great!

I would also like to have a skill to have the ability to show weaknesses.

This might require the creation of a new Turn order display.

I hope I have explained this enough, here is a video of the battle system in action.