1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

(Paid) creature integration plugin

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by sefeloth, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Creature is a program that makes animations. With help from poryg, I have a project that can play these animations (see here). What I need is a plugin that can play the animations (from creature) that i have and stop playing it when i tell it to. (on map only. i do not need this to work in battles). It will also need to be able to load 6 animations.

There is a similar plugin called dragonbones that basically does what I want but it uses a different program.

I will send you the project that can play these animations to figure out how to call an animation to play and stop it. There is code in the dragonbones plugin that does everything i want, but I lack the programming knowledge to convert it to work for creature. Most of the work is already done if you could convert it, but if you think its simpler to do it a different way then that works too. I will pay $30 for the plugin.

2. i found someone