1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Service Offers' started by Nirwanda, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Hello, I have been dabbling in pixel art for a while and I feel it is time to put that practice to good use. So, welcome to my pixel shop!

Since I'm still learning the ropes, my prices are very affordable. And while I haven't tried every style out there I'm willing to take on the challenges you throw at me.

Now the part you won't like so much, let's talk prices:
    Icons: $0.5-$1 depending on size

Windowskin: $1.5

Rtp sized Character sheet: $4+1$ for additional poses

Large characters sheet: $7+1.5$ for additional poses

Portraits: $3+$0.5 per expression
    Busts: $6+$0.5 per expression/+$2 for additional pose

Full character/ Static battlers: $8/+$3 for additional pose

Animated battler:$25

Weapons for animated battlers: $5

Tileset/Animations/anything else: $5/hour

Don't be afraid to ask! I'm itching to work on your project!
  2. Finished my first commision: a bunch of icons. Thought I'd share some of them. You can get such icons here! :D
  3. Finished another commision: portraits and sprites. Here's a sample. Hope you like them! And I wish my commisioner best of luck on her project.
  4. Howdy c:
    If this is still open, I'm looking for someone interested in doing commission work.

What would your rate be for making an NPC, both the walking sprite as well as the portrait image for dialogue?
    Same question for also making a battler character, so all the sprite sheets involved with that and death and whatnot

These would be based off of art images, so there would be refs.
    If you could contact me on discord at goldwyn11#5641 or email at goldwyn11@aol.com , I'd be able to respond much faster for a dialogue
  5. Yes, this is still open, Sent you a friend request on discord.