1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Plugin Command Error

Discussion in 'MV Support' started by Moogle, Nov 7, 2018.

1. I'm not entirely sure I am in the right place, but I need help with this. This is my problem:
    Every time I use a plugin command, for example the EnemyBook open command, I get this error about not finding 'trim' of undefined. Somebody please explain why this is happening.
    20181105_173801.jpg

2. You are indeed posting in the correct spot.
    Gosh that could be many things honestly...
    Based on that info all that really means to me as a coder is most likely somewhere in the code a variable that is supposed to be a string is attempting to call the function "trim" but because that variable is not defined it is not able to call the "trim" function that is contained in the "string" object.

Could you post the console log? ...it could help.
    Press F8 to bring up the console log (if it come up automatically).

3. Here is the console log. Sorry for the glare... (aww) 20181107_111040.jpg

4. Oh I see... so some plugins you have are conflicting...

Can you post your plugins used via a picture of your plugin manager?
    You could try reordering them, put enemybook at the very bottom possibly or the very top.

5. 20181107_132753.jpg 20181107_140416.jpg Here is the whole plugin manager. There are so many pligins, I had to take two pictures.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2018 ---
    Good news! I fixed my issue. One of my plugins was conflicting with the others and was causing that error. Thanks for your help!
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 12, 2018 ---
    Good news! I fixed my issue. One of my plugins was conflicting with the others and was causing that error. Thanks for your help!