Pokemon MMO

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Website
www.Xyphien.com
Hey everyone, so around 2 years ago I discovered this game Called PokeMMO and it was amazing. I looked into it and found that they are hosted on a server that cannot be shut down due to any legality issues or anything which has caused other pokemon MMO style games to get shut down in the past. I honestly forgot about it until a few days ago and remembered it when I was telling my buddy about the game. If anyone is interested in playing it, it requires a little work to download it, however once you do it it's a pretty amazing game.

If you do hop on and play it feel free to add me. I have two accounts "Xyphien" "CFarmer" Just google "PokeMMO"

Lore

Resident Dragon
*instantly goes to download*
[doublepost=1480647523,1480646896][/doublepost]EDIT: Downloaded and installed. Username is LoreDarkclaw @Xyphien

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Website
www.Xyphien.com
*instantly goes to download*
[doublepost=1480647523,1480646896][/doublepost]EDIT: Downloaded and installed. Username is LoreDarkclaw @Xyphien
I just tried adding you, and it said you were too busy to accept the friend request :(

Lore

Resident Dragon
I just tried adding you, and it said you were too busy to accept the friend request :(
It's all good now. I'll jump back on later once I've got some things done :)