Resource icon

Project Transference [Contest 2019]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
ScreenFaulty submitted a new resource:

Project Transference [Contest 2019] - [Contest 2019]

Just an unbaked game for the contest.

Was aiming for a better result, but didn't have enough time.

Took a total number of hours that does not take more than a day.

rip submission

Link to download because the upload keeps cancelling before 100%: https://alienforcexpropsoflight.itch.io/project-transference
Read more about this resource...

It was short, but I'm curious as to what was going on there - body transference to a prisoner? Without knowing anything, had a major SCP vibe to that - if that wasn't your intention to make a SCP sort of horror game, you've got the start of one.

Still, I found it weird that in the first scene, after eating, I couldn't go ahead and take a bath because I wasn't ready, but on trying to leave I suddenly remembered I needed to take a bath first. I'm assuming you would have normally fixed that, but .... just mentioning it all the same.

(I also remember that complete was misspelled at least once, also for the record. Still understandable what you meant - I've played games where it really wasn't possible to figure out what the creator was trying to say)

It was short, but I'm curious as to what was going on there - body transference to a prisoner? Without knowing anything, had a major SCP vibe to that - if that wasn't your intention to make a SCP sort of horror game, you've got the start of one.

Still, I found it weird that in the first scene, after eating, I couldn't go ahead and take a bath because I wasn't ready, but on trying to leave I suddenly remembered I needed to take a bath first. I'm assuming you would have normally fixed that, but .... just mentioning it all the same.

(I also remember that complete was misspelled at least once, also for the record. Still understandable what you meant - I've played games where it really wasn't possible to figure out what the creator was trying to say)
I have a plan to have some gore sequences/scenes in the future, but until the judging time is finished, I'll be mapping out what I will add.

Making it a horror game is not in my current plans, though.

I'll also be starting to improve everything soon.

I'm trying to avoid saying some stuff that would spoil the story I had planned, but I also planned to make quick diary parts but wasn't able to due to the short time I had which would explain everything that happens in the story.