1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

MV 1.3 Quest Journal 1.0

Create and manage quests for for your games!

1. LTN Games submitted a new resource:

Quest Journal - Create and manage quests for for your games!

Read more about this resource...

2. Sounds interesting :) do you have any images/video to show how it works/displays in game?

3. @LTN Games I'm getting a "TypeError: undefined is not a function" error when I try to enable the tracker.
    [​IMG]

4. @NowhereGaming ensure you have the latest MV version. Also ensure you have the latest quest journal plugin and core from my website, latest version is 1.2.0.

5. @LTN Games Sounds interesting :) do you have any images/video to show how it works/displays in game?

6. #6 NowhereGaming, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    I have the latest version of RPGMV at the time of the last update to the plugin 1.4.1 (I didn't upgrade to the version released yesterday) and I have version 1.2.3 of the plugin.

Also, I see that in the newest version there is a Location and Giver field in the journal but not in the Editor. How are these fields changed?

7. Okay, I'll be at my workstation shortly and I'll help you out some more.

@Tsuyoi Raion I'll be making videos this week for my most popular plugins but if you want to see some screenshots visit my website(link in signature) to see some screenshots.

8. If I try to call for the tracker using the plugin command I get "cannot read property "show" of undefined"
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'show' of undefined
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:2356)
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/YEP_MessageCore.js:508)
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:1220)
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/TYR_FollowerControl.js:310)
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/MrTS_PartyManager.js:113)
    at Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/TDDP_MouseSystemEx.js:375)
    at Game_Interpreter.command356 (rpg_objects.js:10445)
    at Game_Interpreter.executeCommand (rpg_objects.js:8895)
    at Game_Interpreter.update (rpg_objects.js:8803)
    at Game_Map.updateInterpreter (rpg_objects.js:6080)
    at Game_Map.update (rpg_objects.js:5987)
    at Scene_Map.updateMain (rpg_scenes.js:417)
    at Scene_Map.updateMainMultiply (rpg_scenes.js:409)
    at Scene_Map.update (rpg_scenes.js:398)
    at Scene_Map.update (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:461)

9. @NowhereGaming In the plugin parameters do you have the tracker enabled?
    Screenshot_1.png

10. #10 NowhereGaming, Apr 28, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    @LTN Games Yes. Here is what I get when that is enabled:
    TypeError: undefined is not a function
    at new Window_QuestTrack (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:992)
    at Scene_Map.createAllWindows (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_QuestJournal.js:2205)
    at Scene_Map.createAllWindows (/C:/Users/Marc/Documents/RPGMV/Indy/js/plugins/LTN_WindowPop.js:470)
    at Scene_Map.createDisplayObjects (rpg_scenes.js:527)
    at Scene_Map.onMapLoaded (rpg_scenes.js:380)
    at Scene_Map.isReady (rpg_scenes.js:370)
    at Function.SceneManager.updateScene (rpg_managers.js:1667)
    at Function.SceneManager.updateMain (rpg_managers.js:1641)
    at Function.SceneManager.update (rpg_managers.js:1576)

11. @NowhereGaming Does this happen with a brand new project with no plugins? I'm going to need a demo project in order to figure this out because I can't seem to reproduce the error. If you could zip your project (data and js folder) then I'll take a look into it for you.

12. I'm getting the same error too. Undefined on a black screen.

13. I keep getting a quest does not exist error message. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

14. Question on this: How do you set the quest giver and location? They are displayed on the journal but I don't see fields for them