Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

Question About Pixel Art

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Dolorre

Towns Guard
Partner
RM Skill
Designer
I want to start posting the pixel art that I've been creating. Should I upload it ready to use, or for people to copy/paste/arrange into their own existing files?

For example, for the icon artwork I've been making, should I upload each icon individually or have the icons pre-positioned for plug-and play (if that makes sense).

Thanks for any and all help/input.

Dolorre

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
RM Skill
Pixel Artist
@Dolorre Hey! What I usually do is group icons by type/subject, and have them in separate sheets. That way people can pick out what they want from each group, rather than sort through a ton of individual files or one huge one ^^

Dolorre

Towns Guard
Partner
RM Skill
Designer
@Dolorre Hey! What I usually do is group icons by type/subject, and have them in separate sheets. That way people can pick out what they want from each group, rather than sort through a ton of individual files or one huge one ^^
Great idea! Thanks! I'll try to get them uploaded soon.