Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

Removing a line of text from a (modded) menu

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
RM Skill
Writer
This window is Window_ItemInfo (according to SRD's Super Tools Engine with which the menu layouts have all been edited). The window by this name is added by Yanfly's ItemCore, and it's contents predominantly set/altered by YEP Augments. One of them is adding this bit of text where it says the item name, and I want that text removed because it's weirdly cramped, and not needed since other windows have that information already displayed more prominently. The equipped Augements list needs some room to breath. I've been through both of the plugin files extensively, but just can't find the part that adds the bit of unwanted text. It's likely I just don't have enough of a handle on JS to recognize it. Could anyone familiar with the structures of those plugins help me find it so I can comment it out?