Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D

RMMV Game Contest $300 + Prizes! All entries win!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LSDev24

NPC
RM Skill
Designer
No response... am I wasting my time or being impatient? Oh empathy. Kindly F off. :)

Drusyc

NPC
RM Skill
Writer
No response... am I wasting my time or being impatient? Oh empathy. Kindly F off. :)
I wouldn't say it's a waste of time. If it comes back as a "no", you've still created some stuff. Looking at what you have created should be a good motivator to keep going.

RM Skill
Gamer
You'd have to make a new game, the rules state the game must be started between the start of this competition to the end of the competition. If you're starting a new game let me know and I'll add you to the list :)
Sir, The only thing I worked on was the story, but the game itself I started making it since the day I wrote this reply
I wanna join, please!!!

My game is not ready, but it will be published on Steam soon.

and may I submit it as Steam Code
Thank you

LSDev24

NPC
RM Skill
Designer
I don't think I'll be participating. The lack of communication on a simple post is very disheartening. I read that this contest was an idea to help promote the site and foster a sense of community. I don't feel welcome here therefore I withdraw my request to participate. Good luck with your site.