1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

RPG Maker MV Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Xyphien, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Salutations everyone! I'll add images at a later date, as of now I'm really tight on time so I'm throwing this together to inform you all on our latest giveaway! We will be giving away one FREE copy of RPG Maker MV to a random user on our Discord once we hit either 30,000 members, or 500 members on discord! You MUST be apart of our discord in order to win! This being said, if you'd like to join our discord simply click this link here: https://discord.gg/ZqPM2VN

Must have at least 5 posts on RMMV.co
    Must be apart of the discord channel.
    Your account must be in good standing (No warnings)

We will be doing the giveaway via livestream when the day comes, so if you'd like to go ahead and follow us on twitch you can do that by clicking the link below. We will also be giving away a free copy of our resource pack during the giveaway as well! https://www.twitch.tv/rpgmakermv
  2. Oo this is an very exciting giveaway, good luck to everyone
  3. oooh, I'm really excited to see who wins! :D Good luck to everyone!
  4. You want 500 people to join the discord server? ooff I already thought the 100 we have at the moment are a lot XD Anyway sounds like fun and good luck to everyone ♥
  5. We have over 28k members :O 500 shouldn't be too big of a deal lol
  6. I hope I ain't too late for this.