1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

MV 1.3 RPG Maker MV Mini-Map Plugin 2.3.2

A minimap for your games!

1. I was able to get the location and event dots to work, but the map scale has to be at least 1.75. I didn't want to have a huge world map, but it's no big deal. I like it a lot and will make it work. Keep up the great work with your resources!

2. Thanks! Just be sure to manually include what ever files you might have used (such as the background image for the settings), because at the time I had no idea @require 1 was a thing xD

3. I had to remove the minimap, because when I put in the notes <mmForceOn> this caused me an error when loading the game, which is strange I even had to modify and remove some plugins, so it did not work, I'll try now if it works. I'll leave an image of the plugins that I have that may be incompatible with another plugin.

Attached Files:

4. Yeah, I'm really sorry about this plugin causing errors for everybody D: I really had little knowledge of coding at the time.. still don't tbh xD but at least I've figured out how to stop that loading bug... However, due to the weird way I coded this, I wouldn't have a clue how to edit this code to make it work right.

5. i'm getting this error after i restore a save file and return to the world map (the only location where i have a minimap). i started a new game after i added the plugin. it occurs for both the upp_minimapWait and minimap plugin. the game works normally with the plugins turned off.
    upload_2018-3-9_12-18-22.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2018 ---

Nevermind, i just saw the previous post with the same error. sorry about that.

6. Not sure if you're even still working on this plugin or not but I'm in love with it when it works. After the recent update, reloading a saved game where the map is showing seems to cause the issue the fastest. The only solution I could find was disabling the players ability to save on screens where the map is present, i.e. dungeons for me. This allows the game to store the array needed for the map however this is a very ugly fix sense it limits when the player can save.
    I'd love to see a fix for this one day since have a map is vital for my game but I suppose what I have going for me now will work. Good luck getting it fixed if you're still working at it.

7. Yeah, I'm really sorry about that bug. One day I'll get around to fixing it if I can.

8. Hello! Thank you for sharing this awesome script! I originally found it on RPG Maker web and it was perfect for my project. However, I discovered that you have this updated version here, so I immediately grabbed it. The only problem is that I need to be able to change the region setting through script calls or plugin commands, which were possible before, but it looks like you removed that option for this newer version. Is there any way to still do that? My maps will have hidden areas that only show up when switches are randomly flipped.