1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Every week a new project will be promoted. This week's project is: Pixel Movement Plugin (WIP).
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We have 70 Enemy File Threads, and that number is growing. Click HERE and find the battler(s) you are looking for.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We are having our First Game WIP Contest. Click Click HERE to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. It is time to vote in RMMV.CO's First Game WIP. There are four entrants to read about and play. Click on VOTE to begin your judging.
    Dismiss Notice

RPGMV Sale Inquiry

Discussion in 'MV Discussion' started by BlacksmithMV, May 14, 2017.

1. I hope I'm allowed to ask; but when will RPG maker MV and possibly its various expansions go on sale? I'm just rather frugal with my money and certainly want to buy the game for a value now that my trial has passed. So if anyone knows at least roughly when the next RPG maker sale will go on, I'd very much like to know. If by any chance I'm not allowed to ask this, inform me politely and I will delete this post as quickly as possible.

2. Often, we do not know until the last moment when RPG Maker MV and expansions go on sale.

3. Yeah - there's not much notice, unfortunately. (aww)

The best I can say is keep a lookout during the summer and winter especially, as that's when most game sales go on. Usually at least a few people try and make an announcement in the status updates when there's a sale going on (cheeky)

4. Alright; thanks, you both! I'll note that duly and keep my eyes open. I appreciate your help and consideration!