1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Search Members / Board specific stickys?

Discussion in 'FORUM Feedback, Suggestions, and Help' started by trapless, Feb 27, 2018.

1. #1 trapless, Feb 27, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Please fix editing post containing links... we simply cant do it.

The title is wrong because I can't display the info intended due to an error in a link i wanted to fix.

2. I already addressed the search and stickied topics in the other topic, but I can sort of explain the link situation.

Basically, we've had a huge issue with spambots signing up in the wee hours of the morning and posting links in previous months. A lot of inappropriate stuff, a lot of general spam - bad stuff. Posts with links included are now put through a moderation queue until the user hits a certain post count.

It's not always convenient, but it has really helped with the situation.

3. Acknowledged, I was frustraded and didnt bother to check if this had been adressed. I couldn't simply delete my message.