1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Searching for friends to make games with

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by pavemi95, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Hello everybody, my name is Emiliano, I'm a 23 years old student from Italy.
    I've always loved making videogame and I kind of know how to use RPG Maker MV.
    RIght now I'm looking for friends to make game with and share this amazing expirience together.
    I attended screenwriting courses and I know how to draw, plus I studied the Hero's journey and Yung Archetypes.
    Hope to hear from you soon!

2. I have always wanted to make an RPG of some sort but have never been able to push myself to do it by myself. I know the basics of rpg maker and have some stories in my head that I believe are good, but I just can’t muster up the courage to do it all by myself and I don’t really have anyone else to aid. I would very much like to help someone else who is a beginner come to something. Experience wise, I have helped shape a project in littlebigplanet about a decade ago and also wrote two dating sim visual novels a few years ago... I am also an incredibly hard worker in my real life job so I would like to try and finally make an rpg. I am kind of useless in spriting and making things look pretty, but I do understand how to use rpg maker, at least the in game tools, and I also own vx ace and mv already. If you would like to hear some of my ideas I’ve cooked up storywise or otherwise discuss what you want conceptually, I am all ears