1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I change my name?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xyphien, Sep 28, 2017.

1. So, I've had Xyphien for years now and for some reason I'm thinking about changing my name to NecroSummoner. What do y'all think of that? Do you think Xyphien is good, or do you think NecroSummoner would be cooler or something? (cute)

2. ha ! I get used to ur ugly name :D and now you wanna chnge it ?
    Why not, you cant hide whats inside. go ahead !

3. As the administrator of the forum, you've made yourself a brand around your username. Changing it now would be a bit strange, especially changing it to a generic common name "NecroSummoner".

I think keep the more unique name of Xyphien.

Usernames that begin with a "Xy" sound, have a "ph" sound in the middle and ends with an "ee-uhn" sound are usually names that belong to awesome, fantastic, intelligent people who are also rather handsome.

4. no, don't ask other , do what you pleased
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 28, 2017 ---
    choice.png

5. I remember when I was thinking of changing my avatar, and you and others said no, that is how so many know you.. Changing a name might be a little risky, especially if the avatar is changed too. There is always going to be one major distinction between you, and the rest. You have that 'owner' description. Would you also change the avatar to the one on Discord?