Game Dev Contest
Join in on the Game Development contest with over $300 in prizes!
Banner Creation Contest!
Help the community out by creating your own version of the banner, and potentially having that as the main banner!
Resources
Check out our resources :D
Upgrade your account
Help out the community, and keep the website running and fully up to date by donating! :D
Starbird Premium Tileset Collection

Starbird Premium Tileset Collection 6.1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Starbird updated Starbird Premium Tileset Collection with a new update entry:

Premium Tileset Collection Updated: New Tilesets and Fixes

V 3.0 now with Jungle, Modern Cars and Valentine's Day tilesets.

Fixes:
1. Aeroships-2 was a 256 color PNG with no alpha transparency. This error was fixed.
2. Minor tile positioning problem in Interiors was fixed.

If you purchased this resource and are unable to download this update, please send an email to starbirdresources@tutanota.com with your forum username in the subject line.
Read the rest of this update entry...

Ughduty

Villager
RM Skill
Designer
Don't take it personal but I think I get eye cancer if I try to look at the preview images. ;) The blue Starbird text is far to prominent.

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Don't take it personal but I think I get eye cancer if I try to look at the preview images. ;) The blue Starbird text is far to prominent.
I used to have lightly watermarked previews but found that my work was stolen, watermark removed, and posted to other sites without my permission. As a result I decided to heavily watermark the images. If there's any specific tileset you would like to see in better detail, please PM me and I'll be happy to oblige.

SoulSpark

NPC
RM Skill
Gamer
Hello, so I just signed up to the website to purchase the premium tileset bundle but it's in $ and when I click to purchase it sends me to the US paypal site with no way to sign into my UK paypal. Is there any other avenue or way to buy this tileset using my UK paypal?

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
I messaged you :)

Last edited:
RM Skill
Gamer
Hey @Starbird I bought your tileset a while back (25 May 2018) and got a new PC. Your tileset isnt in my purchased options and I cant seem to find the email you originally sent me. Any chance for a repost? Cheers