1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Within our Resources section we have over 150 Audio files, with room to grow. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your listening adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Click HERE to see our four new featured resources by TheUnproPro, Starbird, iblamevictoria, and VGM MarkH.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Here are the The Resource Rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Please read these RULES before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

TAGS and CONDITIONS

Discussion in 'MV Support' started by netorinye, Dec 6, 2018.

1. hi, first thanks in advance for any support
    im not very good with english but ill try to explain myself
    there was this old script in vx ace created by tsukihime http://himeworks.com/2013/03/tag-manager/
    let u tag actor, classes, equipment, states and use those tags to condition the use of equipment, skills, items
    ex
    Eric <tag: male>
    Natalie <tag: female>
    Common Shield etype: small shield no tag
    Warrior Shield etype: small shield <tag condition: male>
    Pirncess Shield etype: small shield <tag condition: female>
    both Eric and Natalie are the same class, can equip etype small shield, both can equip the Common Shield, but the Warrior Shield can only be equiped by Eric and the Princess Shield can only be equiped by Natalie

I read once that in MV this can be done without plugins but cant find how
    Is really possible or do i need a plugin, and in that case is there a plugin capable of this???

2. #2 CT_Bolt, Dec 6, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    I think possibly some if not all of this can basically be achieved in MV as it is:
    Add the weapor/armor types to this for each actor of the ones you don't want them both to be able to equip.
    upload_2018-12-6_11-19-33.png
    Remove the weapor/armor types from this that you don't want them both to be able to equip. upload_2018-12-6_11-18-48.png

Plugins:
    Like this AND/OR this?

Let me know if that helps. (cool)

3. @CT_Bolt
    first thanks for your answer

i know all that and use lot of yanfly plugins

the idea was to simplify things to a few words instead of creating extra equipment types or writing long and complex equip or skill requirements (yanflys plugins are easy but but some of my crazy ideas complicate everything)

well...

i guess if theres no other way ill have to do things the long way

4. Hmm... oh yes I think I see now...

Just found this. Does that look any better?

If not I could probably write a plugin or addon perhaps that would work for what you need.

5. thanks for everything and apologies for any trouble
    just found this lost plugin http://stitchgaming.com/2016/03/nemv-tags/
    it allow me to tag objects and retrieve the data with any other plugin for the effects i want
    so everything is solved now (jolly)