1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest! If you could take the time to give us some feedback regarding our next contest, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can do so by CLICKING HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Within our Resources section we have over 300 Plugins. You may find exactly what you have been looking for. Just CLICK HERE to start your adventure.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Every week a new demo will be promoted. This week's demo is: Killer Gin.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Why would you want to upload your resources directly to RMMV.co? It makes it easier for other members to download them. Click HERE for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

THE BEST RE-SIZER POSSIBLE !!! (mostly for VX ACE to MV) with tut

Discussion in 'Helpful Resources' started by Cloud Knight, Oct 20, 2015.

1. I am going to give both of these a shot. But I am of the camp that most of those sprites look awful. the tiles are amazing, however!

2. Sorry for bringing a dead thread back, but has anyone found a resource like this more for iconsets? I have a really big one (bigger then that blog one "The Biggest Iconset Ever") and I loved using it within VX Ace but was really hoping to use it within MV. I've tried a few things and none worked always had rogues pixels missing, added or it would just not work right at all.

3. The best resizer I used for my game Sock Quest, was MVFU. I found it did the best job compared to the others but small editing was still required. It does do iconsets but I'm not sure if it will do a large iconset, you may have to cut it down into the dimensions the website recommends.
    Sock Quests.png

4. I tried it it only does an iconset that's the same size as the default one they give you past that it won't do any. That one I was hoping would work but nope. :(

5. i cant get it to work with the biggest icon from ace it
    Either: turn black and white and doesnt fit
    Or: keeps its color and doesnt fit

6. Dude this is sooooooooo great, what a time saver, thank you so much for this.